USS. Roanoke NCC-2279

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
USS. Roanoke NCC-2279

A chapter within Starfleet command quadrant 1 the first-of-its-kind. To keep you up-to-date on the monthly activities of the ship.

2 posters

Welcome Aboard!!!

Rose C
    Rose C
    Admiral/CSM

Welcome Aboard!!! Empty Welcome Aboard!!!

Post by Rose C Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:21 pm

I'd just like to take a moment to welcome all new members to the USS Roanoke NCC 2279.
    As of 3-1-2018, the chapter will be officially sanctioned as a chapter of Starfleet Command Q1.
    As the Chief of membership Services, I'll be hanging out with you for a while just to ensure everything gets off to as smooth a start as possible.

The statement "Fandom is what WE make it" is a bit over used, but in this instance, it is certainly true.
    You are involved in a historic move on the part of SFC, and you are coming in at ground level.
    You'll get to watch the chapter evolve and grow and I think that together, you can make this one of the best chapters in the fleet.  

I'm sure that your Commanding Officer ENS Shane Eaton, is looking forward to hearing from you as well, and is interested in what you might like to see in the forum.
    Take a moment to look over the forum and by all means add comments. What will make this fun for you?
    Ens. Shane G. Eaton
    Ens. Shane G. Eaton
    Ensign/CO

Welcome Aboard!!! Empty Re: Welcome Aboard!!!

Post by Ens. Shane G. Eaton Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:02 am

I do look forward to hearing from everyone and we can be the best chapt. in the fleet. the ship will be ran as Capt. Picard ran the USS. Enterprise (NCC-1701-D)

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:18 pm