USS. Roanoke NCC-2279

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
USS. Roanoke NCC-2279

A chapter within Starfleet command quadrant 1 the first-of-its-kind. To keep you up-to-date on the monthly activities of the ship.

Introduction: Recruit Matthew Fagan

RikerTitan9181
    RikerTitan9181

Introduction: Recruit Matthew Fagan Empty Introduction: Recruit Matthew Fagan

Post by RikerTitan9181 Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:30 am

Hello.

I wanted to take this opportunity to introduce myself so you can start to get to know me.

My name is Matt and I am from Naugatuck, CT.  I am my mothers solo caregiver as she battles Cancer for the second time.  I transfered over from the USS Henry Hudson to here as the distance/travel was getting to be more uncomfortable then I thought.  I am a giver by nature, I belong to another costume group that appears at several charity and fundraising events and would love to do the same with our ship.

First Exposed To Star Trek:  Reruns of the classic 1966 episodes during the mid-late eighties.

Favorite Character: Tie between Mr. Spock and William T. Riker

Favorite Star Trek TV Series:  Again tie between TOS and TNG.

Favorite Star Trek Movie:  I enjoy all of them, but I know this sounds cliche but WOK is my favorite.

If you built a Soong-type android, what would they be named:  Good question.  I guess to keep the tradition going .... Tera as in terabyte.

I am open to any addition friendship engaging questions from others, please ask.
    RikerTitan9181
    RikerTitan9181

Introduction: Recruit Matthew Fagan Empty Re: Introduction: Recruit Matthew Fagan

Post by RikerTitan9181 Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:26 am

My Basic Exam Test Scores:

Communications - 100% (ACE)

Science - 90%

Operations - 90%

Engineering - 100% (ACE)

Search and Rescue - 90%

Security - 80%

Fleet Marines -

Medical - 90%

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 6:04 am